Monday, June 27, 2011

Mom's adventure in Orange

When Mom told me she was going to go visit Aunt Chelsea for a night (while Dad is already out of town, nonetheless) you can imagine I wasn't too happy. It looked a little something like this...


Luckily she took time to take pictures of some really cute doggie stuff. Check it out!

 
This was posted at The Filling Station where Mom and Grandma had breakfast.  

Wouldn't this look great in a garden? The little sign says "Beware of dog - You may be licked to death." Available from Dragonfly Shops and Gardens.

Though the grammar is a bit off, it's also very true.

I should be fair and say that while I missed my momma I also had a great time staying with Grandpa and Uncle Matt. I chased the ball A LOT and really enjoyed my boy time. Here I am sunning myself one afternoon...

 
Overall it was a great weekend for all of us. Dad comes home on Wednesday, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment