Monday, May 9, 2011

Fiesta Island

I know I've bragged to you all several times about how much I LOVE swimming at dog beach (like here and here.) This weekend Mom and Dad took us to Fiesta Island, a little gem here in San Diego that is completely leash-free. You read that right, my dream come true. I'm not sure what took them so long to bring me here, seeing as how I love to run and I love to swim but hey, better late than never!

A friend of Mom's from Pit Bull Rescue San Diego named Alicia Anthony was asked to take pictures of dogs playing on the beach for upcoming articles and features in StubbyDog. We were happy to oblige! Check out some of the amazing images she captured:








Aren't they great? I particularly love the one of Kayna with the sand on her nose and the one where Dad threw me into the water. Even though I love to swim you can just tell by the look on my face I am panicked!

We had a great time and Alicia captured it perfectly. If you want to seem more of her work check out her site here. I hear she may be adding a page of just her puppy pics soon so keep an eye out!

2 comments: