Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's July already?!

So much has been happening I can hardly keep track of it all! Luckily mom and Aunt Ashley have taken plenty of pictures so let's catch you up to date...

Last week I got to play with Maddie at the dog park and then we each enjoyed a nice bone back at my place. This is also the same day Maddie lost her first tooth...not by my doing of course!



On Sunday I also got to meet my Great-Uncle Richard for the first time. He was a lot of fun. He told mom to share her potatoes with me so he can't be all that bad!

This week, Monday, I had a buddy named Charlie over. Well, mom says that's probably not his name but that's what she and her friend Lisa called him. Charlie was a stray they found running around our condo complex. He was nice enough to put up with my bullying for a few hours until the nice animal control officers came to pick him up.



Now he's at the shelter, right where I started! I hope he finds his rightful owners or at least a nice set of new ones.

Today mom escaped the office a little early (with some help from dad) and I got to relax outside on the patio with them. There's nothing like a nice afternoon sitting on the table reading a good magazine to kick off the long holiday weekend.


I hear GGP Bob and GGM Norma are coming into town this weekend--I can't wait to see them! Plus Aunt Emmy and Uncle Matt will be back from summer school. We'll have lots of fun family time and I'll be sure to let you know all about it. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment