Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sleepovers - Darn puppy

You know I've told you before how much I LOVE having my little friend Lilah over to play. I even love when she stays over. Sleepovers are so much fun!
Mom...where you going? What do you mean we're staying outside??? Darn puppy.
Mom...she's in my bed again!!! Darn puppy.
Mom. She's up. Darn puppy!
Buuuuuut someone needs to teach the little nugget how to sleep in. Six thirty AM? On a Sunday? She is lucky she's so cute or else my Mom might not ever let her back. *sigh* At least when you're up early you get to see beautiful sunrises like this. Have a happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that darn puppy (don't know who she belongs to?) got you and your mom up so early!!! She must have just been so excited to be with you that she wanted to spend as much time playing as she possibly could :) Thanks for letting her join the mix of things with you this weekend, she's still recovering from all the fun!

    ReplyDelete