Monday, July 18, 2011

The Wobbler!

I mentioned last week how I'm back in school to work on my manners, right? Well one of the things that Jessica thinks will help is if Mom and Dad do more to wear me out mentally. Ummm... what? Like I'm going to start taking Calculus classes or something?? No way!

Actually, they've introduced me to this thing called the Kong Wobbler. I've told you before how much I love my Kong to run off some of my chewing energy. Well this Kong isn't chewable but it does move around and make me work hard in order to eat my dinner.


I wasn't sure what to do with it at first so Dad had to sit with me and help me figure it out.

Basically the goal is to move the thing around with my nose and my paws so that it topples over and lets my food out, bit by bit. I'm not too good at it yet but check these guys out. They've got the right idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment