Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Co-sleeping

I had a VERY busy weekend. Dad went out of town to Las Vegas with a bunch of his guy friends so Ashley and Maddie came over to stay with us! YAY!

On top of having my best dog friend around, my best human friend came into town too. Johnny! He is dad's little brother so technically he is my Uncle but we're so close in age it's more like we are best buds. I am so glad he is back. He never lets me out of his sight and he's the best at holding my bone while I gnaw away. He should be here for the next month or so and he is staying at our house. I am so thrilled I can hardly sit still!!

Finally, after a long weekend of playing with all my best friends I had to collapse down for a nap at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Look who found their way into the bed with me!

Oh and mom apologizes for the very poor photo quality but it was the best she could do from her phone :)

I hope you are enjoying your week and recovering from your weekends too!

1 comment: