Friday, May 7, 2010

My rematch with the bike

You all probably remember my last run-in with a bike which didn't end too well. Luckily this one had a much happier result! Mom and dad bought bikes last week at Black Mountain Bicycles and they have had a great time getting extra exercise and spending time together. Last weekend they went riding on Saturday and Sunday and Dad has continued to ride every day since! A much more serious rider than Mom (he's got the clip-in shoes and everything!), he guesses he has rode almost 100 miles this week!

The only bummer for me has been that I can't go along :( Mom thought after my last bike drama I might not be too keen on the bike idea and she was right--I was apprehensive at first. But after a little encouraging and lots of "good boys" I was ready to give it a try. And it was awesome!! Check it out:

Here I am riding with Dad...

And with Mom...
They are happy bike-lovers and now I am too!
I'm looking forward to another ride soon though for now I need a nap! Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment