Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mondays in Mira Mesa: Food Trucks!

Last night we ventured out for a little something different for dinner. Thank goodness because I was getting sick of my kibble all day, every day...

Ok honestly it was really more of a trip for my parents and their friends but at least I got to come! I still had a good time because it was something different and a great chance for us (Lilah and I) to socialize with people, other dogs, and resist the temptations of having food all around. I think we did pretty well!

I was hoping that looking cute was going to help me get some free food. It didn't work.

Ordering from Chubby's Food Truck

You can see where I get my good looks.

Lilah's mom and dad

Aunt Ashley and my Mom tore themselves away from the food just long enough for a picture.

Mom's Asparagus Grilled Cheese from Devilicious was sooooo good.  At least that's what she told me :)
Tabe fries? They smelled amazing!

Dessert? Yes please! Sweet Treats did not disappoint!

This is my begging face. I think I got three truffle fries... total ripoff! 
We had a blast and may just find ourselves back this way again! The trucks are at Mira Mesa High School every Monday night from 5pm to 8pm with some limited tables and chairs provided. I believe it is a fundraiser for the MMHS Football program but don't quote me on that one, just check it out anyway!

2 comments:

  1. every Monday!? I'll be there soon enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cupcakes look YUMMY! and jack's begging face is fabulous. :-)

    ReplyDelete