Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hitting the pavement

I'm thrilled that Mom is finally feeling better and we are back to running together! It's taken about seven weeks for a stupid foot strain to heal but it was worth the wait and we're happy to be running buddies again.

Here we are before we headed out yesterday...

And here is when Mom attacked me for a photo shoot. You might notice I wasn't so thrilled with the idea...



I think we both had a good time - we can't wait to get out there again soon. The fresh air pumping through your lungs, the sun setting on the horizon, the "happy rush" once you're done...nothing beats it.

We're linking up with Mrs. Stephanie T for our Little Bits of Happiness for the week :) So what's made you smile lately?

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad to see you two are out running again! Can't wait to join you for a brisk jog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you're feeling better. desmond loves to go running, too, but he's waaaaay too fast for me and we haven't quite mastered "slow down" yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last portrait of you and your mom, Jack. You look so happy together!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. hitting the pavement is one of happiest things you can possibly do!

    ReplyDelete