Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life with Lilah

I'm so lucky to have my BDF (best doggy friend) staying with us for the next couple of days! Mom says that the best of friends become more like family and I couldn't agree more. Lilah is a ton of fun but she's kind of like my annoying little sister a lot of the time too. At least I'm getting to do some fun stuff while she's here.

First we got to try out each other's beds. I think Lilah is enjoying it a bit more than I am seeing as how she upgraded a bit:
 One great thing about having a puppy at home? Mom has to come home midday to let her out to go to the bathroom! We made sure to greet her at the backdoor to show her how excited we were to see her:

Then Mom let Lilah out to do this:

HAHA Lilah is gonna be sooo mad when she sees that I posted that. Oh well, that's what siblings are for right? ;) I made sure to keep watch over the balcony:

What do you mean you can't see me? Ok try this one:

Best of all we got to play ALL day long so by the time the evening came around we were pooped:

Thanks for being my BDF Lilah!

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! Love the upgrade to the blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It needed a little freshening and yours was my inspiration to finally do it! :)

    ReplyDelete